1. Are the tours wheelchair and pram friendly?
Not our regular weekly tours however we can arrange this for private group tours of 8 or more people.
2. Do I need to pay prior to the tour?
Yes. We do not accept cash on the day.
Payment can be made online or phone with a MasterCard/Visa or PayPal
3. How long do the tours go for?
2.5 – 3hours
4.Do you cater for dietary requirements?
Yes we do. Please advise when booking
5. Where is the meeting place?
At the Elizabeth St entrance of The Block Arcade, 100 Elizabeth Street, Melbourne CBD. Your guide will be there with a chocolate balloon.
6. Can my children come on the tour?
Child (5 – 14yrs) is $49.00
Infant (0 – 4yrs) is free (they do not partake in the tastings)
7. How many days a week do you run the tours?
8. Do you have a minimum number for the tour to run?
Yes. We require a minimum of 4 people for the tour to proceed.
9. Do I need to bring anything with me on the day?
Maybe an umbrella in case it rains.
10. What times do the tours run?
Monday – Friday at 2pm
Saturday at 12pm and 3pm
Sunday 10am, 12pm and 3pm