If you cancel your booking more than three (3) days before the booked tour, you can book another tour (subject to availability) or request a refund.
If you cancel your booking less than three (3) days before the booked tour, you can transfer it to another person (a friend or relative, for example), but you are committed to the original booked date and tour and no refund is given.
Cancellation Policy – Gift Vouchers
If the recipient cancels their booking more than three (3) days before the booked walk, they can book another tour (subject to availability). No refund is given.
If the recipient cancels their booking less than three (3) days before the booked walk, the voucher can be transferred to another person (to a friend or relative, for example), but the recipient is committed to the original booked date and tour.
On the day of the tour, the recipient should give the gift voucher to the tour guide.
Personal Information we collect
We collect Personal Information (information which can be used to identify an individual) such as
- Contact information (such as email and phone)
- Visa and mastcard card number
We may collect Personal Information when you choose to provide us through the Platform, as well as through other sources, such as joint marketing partners; social media platforms; from people with whom you are friends or otherwise connected on social media platforms, and from other third parties.
Other information we collect
We may collect information about your use of the Platform such as
- How you use the Platform
- IP address and information about the device you use to access the Platform, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, computer type (Windows or Macintosh), screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Platform (such as the application) you are using
- Your location, if you are using a Platform mobile application. You will be asked if you want us to collect your location information before we do so.
We also collect or compile other information about you (such as enrollment numbers or demographic group information) on an aggregated and de-identified basis.
We may use or share any other information with third parties for any lawful purpose.
How we use Personal Information
We primarily use this information to provide the Platform and related features to you and to
- Fulfill your requests and respond to your questions
- Send administrative information to you, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies.
- Administer promotions or contests in which you choose to participate
- Facilitate social sharing functionality
- Analyze and monitor Platform usage and to make improvements
- Help secure the Platform, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
- Personalize our Platforms for you
- Contact you about other services or those of our affiliates or other third parties, if you agree
- Perform other activities with your consent
Conduct data analysis, audits, develop new products, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and operating and expanding our business activities.